After a four and a half hour stretch of nonstop reading with no social media breaks I have finished The Woman in Cabin 10. What a great book! I honestly did not see that twist coming. Now, time to browse all that I have missed in my solitude, and perhaps finally have some lunch.
Book(s) Read Since Last Update: The Woman in Cabin 10
Book(s) Started Since Last Update: none
Pages Read Since Last Update: 284
Time Reading Since Last Update: 4.5 hours
Mini Challenge – Intro Survey
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
2. The Woman in Cabin 10 – probably why I started with this one.
3. Can I say all of them! Definitely apples and brie. My love of cheese is epic.
4. Last night while I was finishing last minute preparations my hot water tank broke, started flooding the utility closet, and set off the building’s fire alarm. After the fire department gave an all clear, and maintenance came to drain the tank, I miraculously managed to calm down and finish my preparations. Nothing was going to stop me from participating, even lack of hot water!
5. I really need to moderate the amount of time I am on social media, or I won’t get much reading done. Unlike previous years I plan to read for 60 minutes, then spend only 10 minutes online. We shall see how long this works.
Mini Challenge – Six Word Story
Total Time Reading: 5.5 hours
Total Pages Read: 339
Books Read: 1
Mini-Challenges Completed: 2