1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Unusually warm, but at least windy, Chicago.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Mark Z. Danielewski’s House of Leaves which has been on my to-read list for years now.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Can I say everything? Probably the bushel of honey crisp apples my mom brought me from Michigan.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I love Halloween and horror movies, and though I tend to pick horror fiction for the October readathon a few romance books may find a place in my stack. 😉
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Last readathon I spent more time reading (yay), but less time socializing (boo). The best part of the readathon is communicating with all of you wonderful book lovers.